A map of Earth is showcased in a striking juxtaposition of deep black and warm copper for a contemporary look.
At first glance, you'll find yourself captivated by the mysterious allure of this globe. The darkness of the water captures the mysterious appeal of the oceans. Copper landmasses create a stark contrast that furthers the dramatic appearance. This piece is well suited for a myriad of interior designs - from modern to classic.
- Turns using ambient light
- Hidden magnets provide movement
- No cords or batteries
- Bold contrast of copper land masses and black bodies of water
- Measures 4.5 inches in diameter, fitting in the palm of your hand; slightly larger than a softball. After base assembly, measures approximately 7 inches in height and weighs 4 pounds
- This globe utilizes solar technology to rotate silently on its own with any ambient indoor light or indirect sunlight, no batteries or wires required. Handmade with acrylic shells and non-toxic fluids
- Globe comes with easy-to-assemble 3-pronged acrylic stand and user manual, all in secure foam packaging
- Unique gift item for home decorators, tech geeks, world travelers, astronomy enthusiasts, educators, and more. Globe's silent movement reflects the steady rotation of the earth while sparking conversation and wonder for anyone who comes across its path