Black oceans are highlighted by metallic landmasses in this bold rendition of the traditional world globe.
Equal parts dramatic and simple, this globe boasts a world map in silver amid a sea of the deepest black. It's a sleek choice for those who want a minimalist vibe, as well as collectors of world maps.
- 8.5" size features latitude and longitude lines
- Turns using ambient light
- Hidden magnets provide movement
- No cords or batteries
- Silver land masses contrasted with black bodies of water, less detail than a traditional world map
- Measures 4.5 inches in diameter, fitting in the palm of your hand; slightly larger than a softball. After base assembly, measures approximately 7 inches in height and weighs 4 pounds
- This globe utilizes solar technology to rotate silently on its own with any ambient indoor light or indirect sunlight, no batteries or wires required. Handmade with acrylic shells and non-toxic fluids
- Globe comes with easy-to-assemble 3-pronged acrylic stand and user manual, all in secure foam packaging
- Unique gift item for home decorators, tech geeks, world travelers, astronomy enthusiasts, educators, and more. Globe's silent movement reflects the steady rotation of the earth while sparking conversation and wonder for anyone who comes across its path